Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9 weeks and 2 days..


Today is 9 weeks and 2 days postop.  Its also incidentally my husband's birthday.  He's at home sick with an inner ear infection and I just happened to be off work today.  He's laying beside me resting and I decided to go ahead and post to let you guys know what's going on.  I am still struggling with getting my caloric intake/required protein and/or my fluids.  I tend to get one or the other; rarely do I get both.  I'm hanging in there.  I have met several people that have had the RNY since I had it and I am trying to help them with the process.  The first three weeks were the hardest for me pain-wise, but the last few weeks have been tough trying to get my intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get free stuff on Listia!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com
Check out my listings!!
more free stuff on Listia

Translate me!

Stay sweet! :-)